Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro comes to UAE and Saudi Arabia this September
Revolutionary Chinese smartphone maker who is the current champ in the PC sales department, Lenovo, will take a campaign to the far east this September.
Lenovo will introduce it’s latest smartphone, the Vibe Z2 Pro, to the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia come September though specific dates haven’t been revealed.
Sporting a 6″ Quad HD screen, the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is powered by a 2.5GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Chipset, Adreno 330 image processing unit and 3GB of RAM.
The smartphone sports a 16MP rear camera and a 5MP front-facer, complete with dual-tone LED flash and optical image stabilization features. Android 4.4.2 (aka Android KitKat) is what runs in the phone’s heart.
No pricing details were released about the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro for the UAE and Saudi Arabia markets but put in mind that the device was launched in Russia at a local equivalent of about $834, so these two new markets won’t be much different.
You may also like
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February