Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is official. 6″ QHD display, 3GB RAM in tow
Just as expected, Lenovo has taken the wraps off it’s humongous Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro smartphone. The phablet arrives with high-end specs though we aren’t really surprised considering the amount of times we’ve seen and heard of the device.
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro comes with a 6-inch display packing a Quad HD resolution — 2560 х 1440 pixels. IT assembles two micro SIM card slots which can be accessed via the side if the phone.
The phone houses a 16MP rear camera clubbed with optical image stabilization and dual-tone flash and then a 5MP front-facing camera.
Powering the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 801 which is powerful, but not as powerful as the Snapdragon 805 which was thought to be powering the smartphone at early stages. The rest of the engine components include a 3GB RAM and 32GB of non-expandable storage with Android 4.4.2 KitKat fluiding the whole setup.
The Vive Z2 Pro houses a massive 4000mAh Li-Polymer battery thanks to it’s 156 x 81.3 х 7.7-millimeter body. The phone will be available in Russia firsthand at a price of RUB 29,990, that’s USD $834 using the current exchange rates.
You may also like
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February