Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro passes through TEENA
The phone was pictured today at TEENA’s website where it had gone to undergo formal Chinese certification and approval processes. That shows you that the phone is so close to getting unveiled.
Specs we have for the Vibe Z2 Pro contains a 6-inch Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) touchscreen display, a 2.5GHz quad-core CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 CPU, 3GB of RAM and a 16MP/5MP camera duo with optical image stabilization.
The smartphone will run on Android OS, though we are yet to confirm the specific version. It will have 32GB of native storage alongside a microSD card slot.
Reports surfacing from China says that the Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro will be retailed at CNY 2,500 (a little above $400 USD) when it breaks cover, but there are no words on the availability of the device outside China.
You may also like
- The Lenovo Vibe K5 becomes the hottest smartphone in the Indian market
- Lenovo Vibe P2 tested on benchmark, specs revealed.
- Surprise Awaits With Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus
- Limited Stocks For Second Wave Sales for Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Starts Today
- K4 Note Lenovo Vibe Available Without Registrations Starting This February