LG G Flex 2 will arrive January 2015 — higher res, smaller body
Reports coming in from industry sources over the weekend have suggested that LG is working on a sequel to the LG G Flex, a year after taking a break from mobile phone flexible displays.
Our source claims that the CES 2015 which will start happening on January 4th and will last till February 18 is where the device (LG G Flex 2) will be announced. The CES is home to the unveiling of many big gadgets. This year’s event witnessed the launch of the Sony Xperia Z2, Xolo Win and a lot of other amazing devices.
Now, back to our main subject. The G Flex 2 is said to packing a smaller display and yet a higher screen resolution. The actual physical size of the phone’s screen and resolution was not given but keep in mind that the first LG G Flex had a screen of 6.0 inches and resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. This is not the first time we are hearing of a smaller G Flex from LG.
No other information is available about the phone for now, but we’ll like to assume the upcoming device will be running on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and should preserve the ‘self-healing’ feature the first G Flex had on it’s back cover.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving