LG G Flex 2 with flexible screen on the way
While Samsung is yet to show signs of continuing with it’s curved Galaxy Round, LG are reported to be working on a second version of it’s G Flex which debuted last year with a curved display and curved body.
The LG G Flex 2 is allegedly sporting a smaller screen than the 6″ on the G Flex but then the former will have a resolution said to be higher than Full HD — Quad HD maybe? That’s the much our source could confide to us as for now.
Last year’s LG G Flex (pictured above) had a 6″ HD screen, 2GB of RAM, Snapdragon 800 CPU, 13MP/2.1MP camera setup, LTE and a curved 3500mAh battery.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving