LG G Flex coming to US – AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile are all in
The world’s second flexible display smartphone is reportedly coming to US. LG G Flex was announced weeks ago and is currently available in Korea for $940.
LG G Flex confirmed for AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
— @evleaks (@evleaks) November 13, 2013
AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile are said to be getting the curved display phone but no details about pricing and date of availability was mentioned.
The LG G Flex is a 2.26GHz quad-core Krait 400 CPU, Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800. 2GB RAM-powered smartphone bearing a 720p 6.0 inches curved P-OLED display, 13MP camera and curved non-removable 3500mAh.
Here is a demonstration video of LG G Flex’s ‘self-healing power’:
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving