LG G Flex kicks in November 12
LG’s first bendable-display phone, and world’s second phone is such light, will be released on November 12th 2013.
Spec-wise, the LG G Flex packs a 6″ 720p flexible touchscreen which is not actually bendable or twistable due to the phone’s hard, solid state. Internally, the phone features one of the best chipsets of today in the name of Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800, there’s a quad-core 2.26GHz Krait 400 CPU, 2GB RAM and expandable 32GB storage.
The phablet (as phones with 5.7-inch+ screens are called) has a 13MP and 2.1MP rear and front-facing cameras, runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and is powered by a curved non-removable 3500mAh battery.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving