LG G Pad 2 tablet allegedly has an 8.3-inch display, Snapdragon 805 SoC
With Samsung rolling out a couple of high end Galaxy tablets over the course of last week, fellow South Korean compatriots LG are said to be hands dirty, working on their own new slates.
The LG G Pad 2 according to reports will be built around an 8.3 touchscreen display with 1080p resolution. Under the hood, sources suggest you’ll find a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor alongside 3GB of RAM and likely expandable 32GB of built-in storage.
The LG G Pad 8.3 was released in October 2013.
Booting on the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop, the G Pad 2 purportedly has an 8-megapixel rear camera and 5MP front-facing secondary camera.
The first G Pad (LG G Pad 8.3) was launched in the fourth quarter of 2013 so going by that standard, we could see the LG G Pad 2 break cover any time from October this year.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving