LG G Pro 3 said to be coming with 6″ QHD display
Last year, we were told that R&D of the third-generation LG G Pro has been paused, so we may not see a new phone from the phablet LG Electronics lineup this year.
In a twist of events, a new report carries a story that is best described as: The LG G Pro 3 is coming and it’s coming big. First, the source cites a massive 6-inch display which will sport an adequate Quad HD resolution.
Furthermore, LG is said to be developing the upcoming smartphone with a Snapdragon 820 chipset by Qualcomm. Under the engine, an ample 4GB RAM and 32GB in-built storage will aid the processor.
Coming down to the camera, a 20.7MP sensor will perform the main photography work while an 8-megapixel secondary shooter stands at the front side of the device. A fingerprint reader is also present on the phone but since LG phones are new to this kind of tech, we can’t accurately guess the sensor position (could be placed at the back or under the phone’s home button).
On paper, the LG G Pro 3 sounds like a monster of a device. Our sources say the device will carry a befitting $790 price tag when it hits the shelves later this year.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving