LG G Watch R launching in Korea on 14 Oct
LG’s new circular smartwatch will make it’s debut in the tech company’s homeland of South Korea on the 17th of this month.
Reports filing in from the Asian country suggests that LG has hooked an agreement with one of the big retailers in the Korean mobile industry who will offer the round-faced G Watch R exclusively.
The same stream of knowledge says the watch will be sold at the price of 352,000 Korean won, and that’s about $332 using the current exchange rates.
The LG G Watch R, spec-wise, features a 1.3″ 320 x 320 touchscreen display, 0.5GB of RAM, a 410mAh while a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 CPU ticks under the round panel. The watch is also dust and water resistant.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving