LG G Watch R unveiled with regular watch-like looks
LG has today announced the round smartwatch the phone maker has been teasing for quite sometime now. The watch looks rugged and typical looks of a normal wristwatch but LG thinks you should like it.
The LG G Watch R uses a 1.3-inch P-OLED touchscreen display with 320 x 320 pixels of resolution. It’s powered by Google’s Android Wear, the same platform that powers the square-faced G Watch that was released back in June.
There’s a 1.2GHz CPU ticking inside the G Watch R (R stands for round mind you), along with 4GB of storage and 512MB of RAM. The watch features water and dust resistance and has gyro, accelerometer, compass and barometer sensors.
The watch is available in only black, and LG promises to put it on display during the 2014 IFA coming up next month.
You may also like
- LG G6 to be sold by all four major carriers in the US
- The LG G6 officially announced, carries quite a punch, killer flagship specs
- LG G6 suffers yet another leak, gets outed in official colours
- LG G6 leaks in neat press renders, shows off shiny black colour option
- LG G5 units on AT&T network gets Nougat serving