LG isai VL unveiled for Japan’s KDDI
Talk about exclusivity. The LG isai brand is a lineup that has been made only for KDDI, the dominating mobile network operator in Japan. The first isai FL was launched just before the LG G3 was unveiled to the world.
The new LG isai VL comes with a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, 3GB of RAM, a 3000mAh batter, 13.2MP rear and 1.3MP front-facing cameras, 32GB of expandable storage and most likely a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 — as the LTE connectivity on the device supports speeds of up to 150 mbps.
The smartphone measures 145x76x10.5mm, and is available in a mix of lively colors — Aqua, Black, and Pink Gold. Availability starts from early December and the isai VL is expected to retail at a price tag similar to the isai FL’s.
You may also like
- LG isai VL unveiled for Japan’s KDDI
- Google Ice 2 Freetel Phone Launches in Nigeria for N13,000
- Samsung announces 11 million Galaxy S5s sold, Tab S tablets coming on 12 June
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 to hit Europe on August 16
- Controversial iOS App Banned From Apple Store
- Say goodbye to Samsung Wallet; Welcome Samsung Pay