LG L35 will soon join budget L series lineup
LG is prepping to announce yet another member to it’s line of L series cheap smartphones.
The LG L35 was spotted having a 3.2-inch 320 x 480 display and a 3MP camera, with no front-facing camera and camera light in sight.
Powering the L24 will be a Snapdragon 200 processor and 512MB RAM. Plus there’s 4GB of native storage and space for memory card.
The phone will have a 2G and 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a 1,540mAh battery and will run on Android 4.4 KitKat.
Our intel says the first set of the LG L35 has shipped on 10th May, so we should be expecting an announcement and subsequent release of the phone before next week runs out.
You may also like
- LG L35 goes official with 3.2″ 320p display
- LG L35 will soon join budget L series lineup
- Samsung sued over the explosion of another smartphone unit
- New smartphone explosion recorded on the iPhone 6 Plus
- Officially confirmed: Samsung Galaxy A7 found on company’s website
- HTC Desire 816
- Nokia Lumia 520’s successor, Lumia 530, flashes past FCC