LG launches a teaser missile for upcoming G3 flasghip
Life’s Good, and the guys there wants us to wait till May 27 to see what’s really good in life.
LG sent in an official teaser for the G3 today where they made spectacular mention of 6PM of May 27 — the date on which the upcoming smartphone is supposedly going to be launched.
The tag line for the video was Simple is the New Smart. Be the first to experience LG G3, and LG once again rminded us that the launch even will hold in London, New York and San Francisco on May 27 while Seoul, Singapore and Istanbul will witness the event on the following day (28 May).
The video didn’t reveal much (that’s what teasers do, by the way) but helps us confirm that previous leaks of the G3 are quite solid.
LG G3 is expected to arrive with a 5.5-inch screen with 2K resolution, 3GB of RAM, Snapdragon 805 chipset and 13MP camera.
You may also like
- LG Launches the G Pad X2 8.0
- LG launches the LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE tablet in South Korea, full specs and pricing available
- LG launches the LG U in home country, packs 2GB of RAM and 32GB internal space
- LG launches White Gold Edition of the LG G4 in South Korea
- LG launches the LG Class in Europe as LG Zero