LG Max with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop launched in India
LG Max is now available in Indian stores at a price of Rs. 10,990 (about $171 US dollars). The handset is however launched under the signature of LG Bello II for India. The smartphone is made available only in a dual SIM variant in India, while the single SIM variant will not be launched in the country.
The handset features a 5 inch display, and is powered by a 1.3 Ghz quad-core processor. While the built-in storage is 8 GB with a 1GB of RAM, there is also the option to use SD card for memory expansion. The rear camera is 8 MP and while the front camera gets a 5MP shooter.
The LG Max/LG Bello II runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS, offering 3G connectivity; and among other connectivity options, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS and Micro-USB are also made available. The smartphone weighs 155 grams, and has a removable battery of 2540 mAh. The phone can be availed in three different colors, ie. white, titan and gold color.
You may also like
- LG Max with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop launched in India
- LG quarterly numbers are in for Q3: maximum profit
- Micromax Canvas Infinity Series Smartphones To Launch August 22
- LG launches the LG G Pad III 10.1 FHD LTE tablet in South Korea, full specs and pricing available
- AT&T rolls out updates to the LG G4 and LG V10, packs the November security patch