LG registers G3 Prime names and other G3 variations
LG has been seen around working on reserving some names for it’s G3 in the form of patents.
A quick dash down to the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) website reveals that LG has registered some names that includes G3 Lite, G3 Vigor, G3 Vista and G3 Beat.
LG has since gone ahead to unveil a new smartphone called LG G3 Beat in China and because the phone looks nothing like the vanilla LG G3 in terms of specs (coupled with the fact that it has a smaller body), we assume the G3 will stand as the LG G3 mini, at least in China.
However, we have heard something about the LG G3 Prime before. The phone is said to be packing a Snapdragon 805 processor and that’s the only spec advantage it has over the LG G3 which was released with an older Snapdragon 801 processor.
You may also like
- LG registers G3 Prime names and other G3 variations
- LG G3 Vigor breaks cover with Sprint
- Samsung Galaxy A7 info leak alongside unfamiliar Galaxy Grand Max
- Infinix Surf Smart 3G X351
- Huawei Ascend Y530
- HTC President Jason Mackenzie Gets Global Role
- Samsung planning unveiling of Galaxy C9 on 21st October