LG Teases V30’s Sleek Software Prowess
South Korean tech company, LG seems to be proud of its product, the LG V30 ahead of its official release as the tech company took to its official website to tease the device once again, showing off its software prowess.
Recall that the tech company had some days ago revealed what to expect from the device in terms of the hardware and in its latest taunt, the tech company showed the device off running on the company’s own UX 6.0+.
The device comes packing an improved Always On Display (AOD) compared to what was fitted on the earlier released LG G6 and also packs a semi-transparent bar which can be used to access frequently used functions on the device.
The device’s interface also shows other features on the AOD asides the clock as it revealed that it has integrated the display to show other icons like the Quick Tools, Music Player, or as set by the user, personal photograph.
On the security front, the device comes packing a Face Recognition functionality which allows users to unlock their phones even when the display is off.
The voice recognition integration also comes featuring combinations of the user’s voice and self-assured keywords for unlocking the device.
You may also like
- LG Teases V30’s Sleek Software Prowess
- LG teases its next flagship – LG G6 – to dump modular design and carry big screen
- LG teases the camera and audio quality of the V20 in new video
- Another Teasing HTC Comeback Flagship Image Leaked
- Xiaomi Mi 4 leaked photos look nothing like previously alleged listing