The lineage: From Samsung Galaxy S to Samsung Galaxy S6
If you know Samsung well, it should have occurred to you that this company is one that puts a lot of money in promoting its products.
The Samsung Galaxy S came out in 2010 while the Samsung Galaxy S6 was released only a few days ago. The Koreans have used a flawless video to detail how the iconic lineage has grown all the way from day one to its current generation. Enjoy.
For the books, the Galaxy S had a 4″ 480p touchscreen, 512MB of RAM and a 5-megpixel camera while the current Galaxy S6 features a 5.1-inch 1440p display, 3GB of RAM and 16MP OIS camera.
You may also like
- The lineage: From Samsung Galaxy S to Samsung Galaxy S6
- Huawei P10 Plus leaks in new promotional posters, leaks details
- Samsung’s Latest Dongle Accessories Enables LTE connection
- Android Marshmallow beta testing on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to start soon
- Intex Aqua Air
- Samsung will start seeding metallic casings for it’s upcoming Galaxy S5 soon