Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
While we remember the Nokia Lumia 1020 as the techy phone with a 41MP camera, the company behind this amazing gadget has been sold since then to Microsoft for 7.2 billion earlier this year.
However, this doesn’t spell doom for cameraphone whose release in July 2013 took the mobile industry by storm. According to insider information we’ve got, a successor has been patched together for the smartphone and it’s prototype is reported to be pictured below.
The same source claims that the Microsoft Lumia 1030 — as the successor will be called — is having a 50-megapixel rear camera. The story is quick to point out that the new PureView camera on the latest smartphone is better than the one on the Lumia 1020 and that the 1030 will have a 1080p display (no info on physical size), a Xenon flash and a quad-core processor.
You may also like
- Lumia 1030 (Nokia Lumia 1020 successor) to have a 50MP camera?
- Xolo announces second Windows smartphone, Xolo Win Q1000
- Huawei is not relaxed by recent success, dares for even more
- Alcatel brand, TCL, introduces the TCL 950 and mid-range TCL 580
- Introducing Mi5 Xiaomi’s High-End Device At Budget Price
- Samsung Galaxy F leaked in “glowing gold”