Massive photo leak shows the HTC One A9 in all six colors
HTC’s upcoming hero smartphone has bared it all in the latest round of leaked pictures. The renders, featuring poses from the iPhone-resembling smartphone in six colors, was tweeted by tech leakstar, Evan Blass. Blass’ leaks have been consistently accurate in the number of years we’ve known him in the game so the latest leak is just like a final confirmation on the appearance of the One A9 (although HTC can decide to turn things around at any point).
During the session, HTC One A9 appeared in Acid Gold, Opal Silver, Deep Garnet, Carbon Gray, Rose Gold, and lastly a color flavor called Cast Iron or as we know it, Ash.
The HTC One A9 is expected to arrive by November; however, some sources believe the smartphone will hit the shelves as early as next month. Rumored specs include a 5″ 1080p display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset, 13-megapixel camera and 2,150mAh battery.
The HTC One A9 isn’t expected to cost cheaply anyway. A retailer inadvertently listed the smartphone on sale last week with a price tag of $798. The sales page was taken down shortly afterwards but not without giving us a glimpse of what the One A9’s pricing will look like.
You may also like
- Massive photo leak shows the HTC One A9 in all six colors
- Leak Mill: Verizon preparing a 10″ LTE-enabled Ellipsis tablet (photos)
- Meizu MX5 Pro coming in September with massive QHD 6-inch display
- LG G3 Screen is a massive 5.9″ phablet ticking with LG-made processor
- Two pictures of the Moto Z Play leaks and shows off the front