MasterCard endorses Apple Pay in new commercial
Apple’s payment system has been criticized, bashed and praised by foes and friends of the Cupertino outfit. The latest media hype for the controversial service is MasterCard’s TV commercial where the credit card tried to encourage spenders to use MasterCards and Apple Pay.
Female rock star and TV celebrity Gwen Stefani was seen in the video appearing out of nowhere to dish out “priceless surprises” to customers who use their Apple Pay-branded MasterCards for transactions.
“This platform has really taken hold and is inspiring a movement of Priceless Surprises whereby we’re providing unexpected surprises to our cardholders and in turn they are sharing surprises with others in their lives. With Gwen’s help we hope to further this movement.”
Apple is said to be strict on stuff involving it’s payment service and will have to approve of any promotion or commercial featuring Apple Pay through the services of marketing czar Phil Schiller before it reaches the public.
You may also like
- MasterCard endorses Apple Pay in new commercial
- Doogee Kissme DG580
- Huawei Honor 4A goes official with 8GB storage
- Leak originating from Asia gives info on upcoming Apple iPad Pro 2
- Oracle Revealed Google’s Income From Android
- The Training: Samsung Galaxy 11 makes impressive commercial for Samsung Galaxy S5