Meizu MX4 coming with high-range specs and eye-popping cheap pricing
It all but seems that Xiaomi isn’t the company that knows how to keep the specs high and the price margin very low.
Meizu, a fierce competitor of Xiaomi in the home country they share togetther — China — will release it’s next flagship phone with some specs that shoots off the roof but at a very competitive price.
The MX4 will be very cheap, so cheap that it will shock Lenovo, Xiaomi and the others who produce inexpensive phones in China.
The Meizu MX4, according to reports, will bear a 5.5-inch display with a 2560 x 1536[sic] pixels of resolution. We are not sure if our source meant 2560 x 1440 pixels which is the popular resolution among the very top flagship smartphones like LG G3 and Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A.
Powering the MX3 will be Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 805 processor and 3GB of RAM. The phone will bear a 16MP rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facer. Now, wait till you hear the price of the phone.
Our sources tell us that Meizu is going to sell the smaller variant of the MX4 with a 5-inch 1080p display at $320 so we are guessing that the bigger model (the one featured in this article) will sell at less than $400.
You may also like
- Canonical and Meizu launch Ubuntu-running Meizu MX4 for Europe
- Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition finally hits the road running — costing $290 in China
- Pictures of Meizu Mx4 Pro on Ubuntu make rounds again
- Meizu MX4 Pro unveiled: all beast and no Ubuntu
- Oh, see the Meizu MX4 Pro clear in these two lovely renders!