Meizu sends out press invites for Meizu M5S January 27 unveiling
We know that Meizu has a certain roadmap that they want to follow for this year when it comes to the launch of their smartphone units and already, we think that the first of many is set to launch. The Asian OEM has started to send out invites for a media event and by the invitation, the event is set to hold on the 27th of January.
We have already begun to see this new unit in the news from last month and now, it is set to become a reality.
Back in the month of December, the internet was awash with images of a Meizu device but then, we had no information as to the name or official pricing of the unit. Likewise, we knew nothing as regards the official launch date, but now, we know that it would be the Meizu M5s.
Expected to come in two variants – one for the Chinese market and the other for international sales – the M5s is supposed to hit the market on the Chinese New Year.
For specs, the device does well with a 5.2-inch screen and under the hood is a MediaTek MT6753 chipset. For now, we are looking to see if this one would be an upgrade over the previously launched M5 or just a dial down.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Meizu sends out press invites to an pre-MWC event, reveal nothing about star of the day
- Meizu sends out press invites for a launch event, could be the unveiling of the M5s
- Meizu sends out press invites for Meizu M5S January 27 unveiling
- Meizu sends out invites with the Nokia E71 for possible Max unveiling
- Meizu set for a September 5th unveiling of a device that could sell for RMB 1799