Meizu’s Bezel-less mblu ZERO Spotted
Meizu is working hard at a new bezel-less smartphone and it appears we might just have the right image of the upcoming smartphone in hand.
The bezel-less smartphone from the OEM, dubbed mblu Zero was recently spotted online and it looks like the Chinese manufacturer has indeed done justice to the device in terms of design.
The mblu Zero is expected to feature a similar design to the upcoming iPhone 8 device and wull also have a screen which appears to wrap around the edge of the front panel.
The leaked image of the device however shows off just one corner as a teaser for fans ahead of the official unveiling.
The upcoming device is expected to feature a fingerprint scanner although it is yet unknown where it will be located giving the design of the front panel which suggests there may be no physical home button.
You may also like
- Meizu’s Bezel-less mblu ZERO Spotted
- Xiaomi Mi-3 to be launched in Philippines on June 26
- The All New HTC One features in a new photo shoot ahead of anouncement
- Tecno in Nigeria: Will they survive in 2014?
- Fire at Samsung factory may affect Galaxy S5 supply and release date
- X-Men’s Wolverine signs on for Micromax