MetroPCS stocks on the Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus units, although in limited quantities
The United States is already looking like a very good market for the latest Apple smartphones to hit the market and like always, some customers would have to get their own units at a later date due to the fact that the demand has exceeded the supply units on ground.
However, this has not done anything to push a carrier like MetroPCS away from offering the smartphone on their own network and they have quietly added both the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to their line-up.
For those that wold love to have one, you should know that there are limited units available for the first sale and if you order for the device, it could take a while before it gets to you also.
Likewise, they would not be offering the smartphones for sale in every retail outlet throughout the country but in some select ones which is also attributed to the reason that there is limit in the availability of stocks. Finally though, those in other regions have no reason to worry because they have announced a nationwide availability to be coming soon.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- MetroPCS stocks on the Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus units, although in limited quantities
- Xiaomi Mi 2 leaks again with images and specs
- Xiaomi “considering” entering US market with Mi Note, Mi Note Pro
- The HTC Marlin (or Pixel XL) leaks, reveals camera details
- Motorola Droid Maxx 2 and Turbo 2 specs leaked
- New, clearer images of the HTC Desire 10 Pro and Lifestyle leaks