Micromax Selfie 3 with 16MP front camera announced
Micromax has officially pulled back the curtains on the Micromax Selfie 3 smartphone coming about two months after the tech company unveiled the Micromax Selfie 2 device.
The Micromax Selfie 3 comes to market with a bunch of upgrades over its predecessor which was released into the market less than three months ago.
For specs, the Selfie 3 device comes bearing a 16MP Samsung camera sensor on the front panel and a 13MP sensor on the back.
For display, the Selfie 3 comes into the market packing a 5.0-inch display with full HD resolution and under the hood, we have the Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor paired with Adreno 505 GPU for graphics and 3GB of RAM with 32GB of onboard storage memory size which can be further expanded.
The Micromax Selfie 3 runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat OS and is powered by a 3,000mAh battery.
More information regarding the availability and pricing of the device is yet to be announced but is expected to surface online in the coming days.
You may also like
- Micromax Selfie 3 with 16MP front camera announced
- Micromax Canvas Selfie Lens has a external lens, front-facing LED flash
- Micromax Canvas Selfie phone released for the selfie-obsessed
- Micromax all-screen smartphone’s rear panel leaks
- Micromax launches special edition of the Canvas 5 with beautiful wood finish