Microsoft extends updates to dual-SIM Lumia 950
Microsoft has not yet given up on its Lumia project and they are even still rolling out updates to the device. With the Lumia 950, an update that allows you to double tap on the screen to wake it (more like the screen knock feature on android) was rolled out in a new update.
The update was initially gotten by those using only the single SIM variant of the device and now, the same update is already available to the users of the double SIM variant in the United States also, just less than a month after it featured in the former device.
The update comes as an Over the Air package and can be obtained by just going to your Windows Device Recovery Tool in the phone settings.
Microsoft had earlier received a lot of requests from users to include this feature in the smartphones and after conducting a public voting session, there is no doubt a huge percentage of those voters went for the change for it to be feasible now.
Asides the double tap to wake, the update also improves the performance of the Wi-Fi, device Bluetooth, cameras, connectivity, its audio to mention but a few.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Microsoft extends updates to dual-SIM Lumia 950
- Lenovo and Microsoft sign agreement over preloading of the latter’s apps on its smartphones
- Samsung’s Android Browser With Ad Blocking Capabilities
- Huawei Mate 10’s First Image surfaces online
- Lenovo ZUK Edge goes official, packs awesome specs
- More Leaks Of The Moto X4 Surfaces Ahead Of August 24 Launch
- Selfie sticks banned across all Britain stadiums