Microsoft Lumia 640 tipped to arrive at MWC
Microsoft could be preparing to launch another midranger if recent certifications on Brazil would be taken relevant. It seems the PC giant is planning to announce a successor to the Lumia 635 and this will be called the Microsoft Lumia 640.
Specs taken off the pages of the Brazilian electronics approval site show the phone will have a 5-inch 720 x 1280-pixel touchscreen as well as an 8.7-megapixel camera and 0.9MP secondary snapper. The phone comes complete with 3G, GSM/EDGE and LTE and surprisingly, NFC was listed as one of the features aboard.
There’s a quad-core Snapdragon 400 chipset under the hood as well as 8GB of expandable storage and a gigabyte of RAM. The battery capacity wasn’t mentioned but battery model was listed as BV-T5C. The phone is tipped to arrive with a price tag of $275 or thereabouts in Brazil.
You may also like
- Microsoft Lumia 950 selling for lower than £280 in the United Kingdom
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL now selling for less than $70 in the US
- Microsoft Lumia 650 gets price cuts across the UK and Ireland
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL selling for $50 off on AT&T
- Deal: Snag a unit of the Microsoft Lumia 550 for just $60