Microsoft slashes price on Lumia phones before pre-orders
It is like Microsoft are willing to maximize sales on their Lumia smartphones this year, or maybe its just a move to endear much more customers towards the brand.
Not long ago, Microsoft announced the introduction of three devices into the smartphone market, all coming under their Microsoft Lumia project. The devices were the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL, Microsoft Lumia 950 and Microsoft Lumia 550. The first was created for the high-end market type, the second for the mid-range smartphone market while the last was made for entry-level and low-tier users. These devices were also released to the American market, with some exclusivity involved in the sales as Microsoft decided to sell the Lumia 950 XL themselves ( for $842), allowing AT&T only the right to sell the Lumia 950 ($766) in the US.
Recent news that is going round is due to the issue of price slash which Microsoft has placed on these devices of their. This price slash is coming before pre-orders for the device has even been taken at all, and the price slashes affects mainly the UK markets.
Seeing a 3.6% cut in price, the Microsoft Lumia 950XL now comes in at a price of £529.99 ($812) while the Lumia 950 was given an 11.2% cut on its own, bringing down the value to £449.99 ($689).
You may also like
- Microsoft slashes price on Lumia phones before pre-orders
- Micromax launches Yu Jyuice powerbanks in India
- Huawei’s Budget Phone Honor 5X To Crack United States Market?
- Prestigio MultiPhone 5500 Duo
- Blackberry starts rolling out new update to its Priv customers
- HTC shaves $150 off the head of the HTC 10
- Upcoming Vivo X6 to be available in three hues