Microsoft’s First And Last Lumia Based Windows 10 phone
Microsoft had a difficult time in its phone venture, but with the help of its latest operating system the Windows 10 that is now rolling across platforms, the company recently pushes standardized application across platforms making things at sense.
But unfortunately, Microsoft’s splashy and impressive Windows 10 mobile device that was launch this year the Lumia 650, was categorized as low end mobile handset that fails most of user expectation compared to other in line devices in the mobile market.
So what was the catch then? This device valued at $200 metal finished with 5 inches OLED display, 5MP facing snapper camera on the back and 8MP sensor camera on front.
The device was slim yet light, at 6.9mm, well it is thinner than your iPhone 6S, the device is highly polished, anodized with aluminum frame and diamond cut, giving it a premium feel, the description that we just stated seems to be high end for a mobile device with low-end spec that includes 1.3GHz processor and 1 gigabyte device RAM.
One more thing, this device could tempt Android or Even Apple user, the device is cheap considering its low end specs as some buyers want branded cheap mobile phones.
Lastly, if rumors are true this device will be the last Lumia, still they will be releasing future devices but it would fall on Surface branding.
You may also like
- Microsoft’s First And Last Lumia Based Windows 10 phone
- Microsoft’s Promised Mobile Windows 10 Upgrade Still In Dark
- Lenovo and Microsoft sign agreement over preloading of the latter’s apps on its smartphones
- Microsoft Now Overhauling Its Research So Future Inventions Become Reality
- Microsoft and Samsung Announced Windows 10 Powered Galaxy TabPro S