Microsoft’s upcoming Band 2 looks fly in leaked photos
All hail the upcoming Microsoft Band 2. The band is set to be unveiled at an October 6th grand launching event by Microsoft who may also announce two Lumia smartphones on that same day.
The alleged Microsoft Band 2 pictures were shared by MicrosoftInsider.es, a Spanish iteration of Microsoft-focused blog MicrosoftInsider.com. In the leaked photos, the Microsoft Band sequel is seen sporting a multicolor touchscreen display. TheVerge confirms the smart wearable will feature a curved display.
At this point, we can’t bet on the smart band’s pricing but it’s important to note that last year’s Microsoft Band was priced around $200 so we wonder if the improved look and supposed added features will take a toll on the lineup’s pricing.
Microsoft is also expected to announce the duo of Lumia 940 and Lumia 940 XL on October 6th. Both handsets will boot out of the box running on Windows 10 OS. Until the big day, let’s wait and see for ourselves how things will pan out.
You may also like
- Microsoft shaves $200 off the Lumia 950 XL, discounts the HP Elite x3
- Microsoft Lumia 950 selling for lower than £280 in the United Kingdom
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL now selling for less than $70 in the US
- Microsoft Lumia 650 gets price cuts across the UK and Ireland
- Microsoft Lumia 640 XL selling for $50 off on AT&T