Mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 arrives Russia priced RUB 23,990 ($440)
One of Samsung’s new metal-clad mid-rangers has finally made it’s debut in Europe. The Samsung Galaxy A5 has officially made it’s way to Russia priced RUB 23,990 aka $440 or €354.
The Samsung Galaxy A5 was launched in China with double SIM support at the price of $420. The smartphone is scheduled to arrive other select markets soonest.
The junior Samsung Galaxy A3 was also listed on sale by some Russian carriers for around RUB 16,990 ($312, €251) even though all of them says the smartphone is out of stock meaning a later launch date for the device in the country.
Spec-wise, the Galaxy A5 has a 5-inch 720p Super AMOLED display, 2GB of RAM, expandable 16GB storage, 13MP main camera, 5MP front-facer, a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 chipset and the sealed 2300mAh battery. The smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
You may also like
- Mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 arrives Russia priced RUB 23,990 ($440)
- Samsung working on new technology chipsets for 2018
- Samsung Galaxy A8(2016) spotted on Zauba, India launch imminent
- Upcoming Samsung clamshell device gets certified by the FCC, to sell in the US
- Samsung Galaxy On8 goes live for sales, retails for less than $250