More Leaks Of Sony Xperia XZ1 Surfaces Online Ahead Of IFA Launch
Ahead of the official release of the latest flagship device in the Sony Xperia line of phones, the Xperia XZ1, more leaks of the smartphone have surfaced online giving us a pretty good look at what the device will be packing upon official launch.
The Xperia XZ1 according to the latest 360-degree video which surfaced online is expected to measure 146.8mm x 73.4mm, and in thickness it could come between 8.2mm and 7.6mm.
Under the hood, the device has been speculated to be coming with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor which is the latest in the line of processors from the tech company and is expected to be paired with at least 4GB of RAM under the hood.
For the optics, the Xperia XZ1 is rumored to be coming into the market with a 19MP rear camera equipped with Motion Eye feature on the rear panel and on the front panel, a 13MP shooter for selfie.
Much information regarding the battery capacity to be loaded on the device is unknown at the moment but the 5.2-inch HDR display device will come running on the Android 7 Nougat OS
It is expected to witness an official launch at the IFA event on September 10.
— Steve H. (@OnLeaks) August 15, 2017
You may also like
- More Leaks Of The Moto X4 Surfaces Ahead Of August 24 Launch
- More Leaks Of Sony Xperia XZ1 Surfaces Online Ahead Of IFA Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 leaks again, this time on GFXBENCH, and with more specs
- January-bound ZTE Blade V8 leaks out of Russia, to carry dual camera setup, fingerprint scanner and more
- Detailed KGI report gives even more interesting leaks about the iPhone 7 lineup