Moto 360 by Motorola now on sale again, still costs $250
After stocks of the newly-released Android Wear smartwatch were quickly depleted by eager customers, it took Motorola some weeks to build more units of the Moto 360 but everything seems OK now as the wearable is now back in stock.
At the moment, you can have your Moto 360 smartwatch is in two flavors — light metal case with stone leather band, and dark metal case with black leather band. The watch still goes for $250 per unit — not too costly and not too cheap considering the average price of smartwatches nowadays.
The Motorola Moto 360 features a 1.56″ round Corning Gorilla Glass display. There’s 0.5GB of RAM, 4GB of storage, dust and water resistance and of course, a 320mAh (or is it 300mAh?) sealed batter unit.
You may also like
- Deal: Get a Moto X Pure Edition and Moto 360 Sport bundle for 33% off now
- Deal: Buy the Moto X Pure Edition (64GB) and get a free Moto 360 sport smartwatch
- Sequel to Moto 360 will come in two sizes: 1.37″ and 1.55″
- What Apple Watch? Motorla Moto 360 is only $150
- This could be the next Moto 360 or first Lenovo smartwatch