Moto M could launch alongside a Lenovo P2 on the 8th of November
We have been seeing the Moto M a lot these days and with some leaks here, some rumours there and a few images somewhere else, we have been able to familiarise ourselves with that which we are exacting and if a new poster leak is anything to go by, then, we might not have to wait till the month of December to have this one because the poster suggests the 8th of November.
To make this news even well worth the read, it seems that this one wouldn’t be seeing the market alone on that day but could be flanked by another device. While we are not sure about how much this is true, we could get to see the P2 that was showcased at IFA that held in September of this year.
So far, we have heard that the devices are similar in the sense that they would both have 5.5 inches of screen that is full HD and use a pairing of RAM and internal storage space that has little to differentiate between them. While rumours have stretched as far as a 128GB variant for the Moto M and the fact that it would launch only in China, the former looks hard to believe.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola India confirms that the Moto M would be getting the Nougat bump next
- Moto M could launch alongside a Lenovo P2 on the 8th of November
- Alleged Moto M spec sheet revealed, suggests variant for other markets
- Skinomi unveils what is to be the clearest photo leak of Moto M till date
- Moto M leaks in new photos, confirms the Marshmallow and fingerprint scanner again