Unannounced Motorola DROID Turbo details outed by official website
There’s a Motorola smartphone in the making. No, it’s not the 2014 Google Nexus X/Nexus 6 which is also known as Motorola Shamu, it’s the Motorola DROID Turbo and it just hit the newswheel with a bang.
Thanks to one of our worthy reader who asked not to be named, our attentional was caught with a PDF manual belonging to the yet-to-be-announced smartphone that was hosted on Motorola’s firmware website.
Now, according to the instruction e-book, the DROID Turbo will have a massive camera, though not as big as Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia 1020 41MP sensor. But then, the Motorola smartphone will probably stand ahead of it’s contemporaries in pecking with a camera of 21 megapixels. The camera can be used to record 2160p videos, the manual revealed.
Last month, the Motorola DROID Turbo took everybody by surprise when it made a sudden appearance at AnTuTu benchmark. The listing shows the phone scored a 5.2″ QHD display, 3GB of RAM and a Snapdragon 805 chipset.
You may also like
- Unannounced Motorola DROID Turbo details outed by official website
- Unannounced Motorola Moto X+1 stars in $25,000 video
- Unannounced Nexus 6/Nexus X in Motorola skin outs more pictures
- Unannounced Lenovo Vibe Max phablet tipped to pack stylus pen, NFC and fingerprint sensor
- Renders of Motorola’s upcoming DROID Turbo smartphone hits the front page