Motorola Moto 360 out of stock in less than 24 hours
Motorola has announced they have run out of stock for the newly launched Moto 360 smartwatch. The watch, released yesterday and set on display at the on-going 2014 IFA, was set out on pre-order at the sum of $250.
Well, it seems customers didn’t care much about the price judging that the Moto 360 is far costlier than other Android-powered smartwatches (Samsung Gear 2 and LG G Watch et al) and couldn’t hold themselves enough at least to see reviews of the device before buying.
The Moto 350 features a Corning Gorilla Glass 1.56″ 320 x 290 round screen. The watch is dust and water resistant and promises a “full day usage” of 12 hours battery life.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5