Motorola Moto E goes official, has microSD port but no camera flash
Motorola has unveiled the Motorola Moto E, a budget-friendly smartphone that walks in the footsteps of the Moto G.
Motorola Moto E sports a 4.3-inch screen (540 x 960 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The Moto E is powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM. The phone has 4GB of internal storage with microSD card slot and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
The camera,..oh..the camera on the Moto G is a 5MP camera but there is no flash whatsoever, and there’s no front-facing camera also.
Just like the Moto G, the Moto E has a variety of swappable back covers to go with, but the 1980mAh battery is still not user-removable.
The Motorola Moto E, at it’s Indian launch at New Delhi was fixed at an official retail price of INR 6999, that’s about $117.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5