Motorola Moto E leaks out sounding like a fly version of the Moto G
Motorola is currently being acquired by Lenovo, and while the shareholders are at it, the company, still owned bytech giant Google, is still churning out new smartphones for the public.
The Motorola Moto E earlier leaked out as Moto XT1021 (or so we thought) and everything it has looks similar like the Moto G, except the former has a very slim unique body measuring just 6mm.
The Motorola Moto E is packing a 4.3″ 720p display like the one on the Moto G. It has a 1.2GHz dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM. It also features a 5MP camera.
Memory-wise, the Moto E has 4GB of internal storage, and unlike it’s Moto G sibling, features a memory card slot.
The smartphone is reportedly going to be launched in Mexico at $230 USD, that’s all we know for no. We’ll keep you informed if there’s anything about the device that pops up.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5