Motorola Moto G now back in stock at Flipkart at even more affordable rate
Motorola has a few smartphones to boast about in recent times and the Moto G (2013) is definitely one of them considering it’s the company’s best-selling device for now.
The 4.5″ HD smartphone was selling so good in India that Flipkart, the exclusive retailer of Moto phones in the South Asian country, ran out of stock unexpectedly. And now, to spice things up during this festive season, Motorola has shipped in more units of the smartphone, and this time the phones are even cheaper than ever.
Now priced INR 12,499, the 8GB Motorola Moto G is now selling on Flipkart while the 16GB model is also being retailed, at a modestly higher price of INR 13,999.
For the books, the 2013 Motorola Moto G features a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, a 5MP camera and 2070mAh Li-Ion battery. A refresh of the smartphone was introduced at a higher price in September this year as the Motorola Moto G (2014).
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5