Motorola Moto G becomes available in US, UK get 8GB option
Packing a 4.5″ 720p display, clad in a plastic body, the Moto G is Motorola’s answer to the budget market.
The Motorola Moto G has officially gone on sale in the US today. In the UK where it was previously available only in 16GB form, customers can now buy an 8GB Moto G for £135 at Amazon.co.uk, or £130 from Phones4U.
However, there’s an Pay As You Go choice when buying the Moto G from either Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, O2 or Virgin. You will get £10 of free recharge when you buy the device for £130 from any of these UK carriers.
In the United States Of America you can get the 8GB and 16GB versions of the Motorola Moto G for $179 and $199 respectively. Just to remind you, the Moto G does not support memory expansion and that’s why storage option will be very important when buying one.
Motorola said that 60 different carriers in 30 countries will be getting the Moto G by the first half of next year.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5