Motorola Moto G Ferrari Edition joins the tow after Mexico launch
The new smartphone is just a regular Moto G with a Ferrari branding atop — the name “Ferrari” boldly graces the front of the smartphone while a Ferrari badge was boldly stamped at the back.
So, essentially, the Motorola Moto G Ferrari Edition has a 4.5-inch screen with HD resolution, 1GB of RAM, quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, 5MP camera with flash, Android 4.4.2 KitKat, LTE and…microSD card — perfectly like the Moto G 4G that was unveiled yesterday.
The Moto G Ferrari Edition will be available in Mexico starting from 4,999 pesos (aka 387 USD) by next month (June).
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5