Motorola Moto G LTE and Moto G Ferrari coming soon
Now the Moto G is getting upgraded for real. The Moto G is coming with 4G connectivity, and will be called Motorola Moto G LTE.
There’s another edition of the smartphone coming through. It’s called Moto G Ferrari.
The Moto G is a super cheap smartphone and one can’t help to wonder how a super expensive brand will fit into the smartphone.
Is the Motorola Moto G Ferrari going to be priced at under $300 like the other existing variants or will the name make sure the phone stays out of the hands of the poor, just like Ferrari cars? Only time will tell.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5