Motorola Moto G2 tipped for September 10 unveiling
Motorola has been reported to be prepping the announcement of a Moto G successor (Motorola Moto G2) on the 10th of next month.
The Motorola Moto G has been doing faintly well as Motorola’s flagship with it’s mid range specs and the company thinks it’s about time to introduce a successor for the smartphone.
The Motorola Moto G2 is reportedly packing a 5″ HD screen, a1.2GHz Cortex-A7 CPU and Adreno 305 GPU inside a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset.
A gig of RAM is also alleged, with the phone sporting an 8MP rear camera and 2-megapixel snapper up front. The OS is of course Google’s Android seeding at the latest version — 4.4.4.
Reports say that the Motorola Moto G2 will be unveiled at the 2014 IFA which begins next month. The price tag will be €250, says one report.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5