Motorola Moto G5 Plus leaks again, showcases back of unit
The Motorola Moto G5 Plus has leaked before in images and now we have another exclusive look at the device in a new image leak. This new leak is different from the first one in the sense that it gives us a look at the rear of the handset.
The design on this back agrees with everything we have heard in the rumour mills so far but on closer look, it seems that we have just been treated to a casing rather than the true unit.
If you would like to see how this compares to the image that we saw leak earlier, attached below is a shot of it. Coming in form of a Weibo post, the new leak also said that the Moto G5 Plus would pack a Sony IMX362 sensor. From other sources, we have gathered that the unit would have 5.2 inches of screen carry a 12MP camera and use a fingerprint reader as well as having NFC capabilities.
From other sources, we have heard that the device which is billed to have an impressive 3000mAh of battery would pair a QUALCOMM snapdragon 625 chipsets with 4GB RAM, 32GB of storage and Android 7 Nougat out of the box.
You may also like
HMD Global confirms VoLTE support for Nokia 3, Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 units
Google Play services turns 5 today!
Huawei P10 series show up in Netherlands under a number of carriers
ZTE Blade V8 goes on for sale in China, but there is a beautiful twist
Moto G5 and Moto G5 Plus have been confirmed for Germany, but you cant have it yet
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5