Motorola Moto Maxx set to break cover in India
battleship flagship smartphone, the Motorola Moto Maxx, is to make a trip down east soonest where the phablet is expected to launch in India, courtesy of the biggest e-commerce site in the country, Flipkart.
The phone was teased as “revving in soon” but we are yet to ascertain when it will officially hit the shelves. Keep in mind that all Motorola handsets in India are sold exclusively via Flipkart. Motorola recently announced making massive progress in India where it sold 2.5 million Moto G and Moto E smartphones last year.
On the other hand, the Motorola Moto Maxx features a 5.2″ Quad HD touchscreen, 2.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor CPU, 3GB of RAM, 21-megapixel camera and an adequate 3900mAh battery unit.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5