Motorola Moto X (2014) is unsurprisingly Flipkart exclusive in India
The new Motorola Moto X has debuted at the IFA, and what folks who love Moto products need to know is where they can get this device. Well, worry no more Indians, the phone will be sold where all other Moto phones are usally sold in India — Flipkart.
Pricing for the Moto X is INR 33,999 and that’s about $558 in dollars. But that’s for the 32GB model, the 16GB-storage version goes for a tad bit cheaper at INR 31,999 ($525). Sales for both models has already kicked off.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5