Motorola Moto X 64GB version now available for $449.99
The Motorola Moto X got a new refreshment for the Moto X as they introduced a 64GB version for their flagship.
Mind you, the Motorola Moto X does not have a microSD slot, and that’s why storage on the phone is so delicate.
On a normal day the 16GB model of the phone will cost you $349.99, the 32GB model $399.99, while the new 64GB version retails at $449.99.
The Moto X comes with a 4.7″ HD screen, 10MP camera with LED flash, quad-core Qualcomm MSM8960Pro processor, 2GB of RAM and a 2200mAh battery.
Meanwhile, the Motorola Moto X (including this new 64GB model) is available on Motorola’s Try Then Buy campaign. A promotion that allows you to use a Motorola smartphone for a whole two weeks for just $0.01 before deciding on whether to purchase the phone.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5