Motorola Moto X Play released in India, starts at INR 18,499
Motorola has launched the Moto X Play in India with the help of their long standing e-commerce friends, Flipkart. The July 2015-announced Moto X Play will be available in the country in two storage options (16GB and 32GB) and will be sold exclusively via Flipkart.
The 16GB model of the handset will set you back 18,499 Indian rupees (roughly $280) while the 32GB version comes with a price tag of INR 19,999 ($300). Both versions feature memory card slots that support up to 128GB of expansion.
Spec-wise, the Moto X Play features a 5.5-inch 1080po display, 64 bit-based Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 chipset with octa-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 21-megapixel main camera with dual tone LED flash, 5-megapixel secondary camera, dual nano SIM slot, support for LTE connectivity and a 3630mAh battery unit. The device measures 148 x 75 x 10.9 mm and tips the scale at 169 grams.
You may also like
Lenovo releases Marshmallow update calendar for its smartphones
Huawei India launches the 5.5-inch G7 Plus with 13MP camera and fingerprint scanner
OnePlus X up for sale via Amazon in India
Intex Aqua Q7 with 3G support goes official sporting a 4.5″ FWVGA screen
Moto G Turbo unvieled in Mexico, to be available November 13
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5