Motorola Moto X+1 comes clear with new outed picture
Motorola’s Moto X+1 hasn’t come out this close (and this clear) ever since we first got wind of the device and that’s because it will probably be unveiled today.
Reports have quoted the Motorola Moto X+1 has having a 5.2-inch (sometimes 5″) 1080 x 1920 pixels display, a 12MP camera and a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with an Adreno 330 image card.
Further specs for the Moto X+1 includes a 2GB RAM and a 32GB storage (only 24GB will be user-available). The smartphone will have a microSD card slot and will run on Android 4.4.3 KitKat OS (which should also be released today).
Google’s I/O 2014 conference that is holding today will kick off in no time and the Moto X+1 is one of the new devices expected to take stage at the event.
You may also like
- Motorola Moto G5 Plus packs quite a punch for a mid-range unit
- Availability information for the Motorola Moto G5 units promises the Russian market, complete with pricing information
- Lenovo launches the Motorola Moto G5 amidst much fanfare, graces the mid-range market
- Retail materials for Motorola Moto G5 leaks online, gives insight into the package
- Benchmark test confirms specs on Xiaomi Mi 5c, Huawei P10 and Motorola Moto G5